A mod for Operation Flashpoint: Dragons Rising that is set to bring you a realistic vision of what it was like to be one of the many men that fought during this harsh conflict.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Too all those concerned.Due to a lack of Mod tools, SDK and dedicated servers FC1982 will no longer be an OF DR mod.Thank you all for your support.We currently are reviewing our options on a game platform(game) that we might base our mod on

Hey Everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-1PARA-Taffy

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Hows the mod going looking forward to seeing and having ago will be nice to play a totally british player mod for 1s i no alot of my clan members are interested in this mod just need the OFP2 dedicated server files to come out now this game will be mint

www.hq1para.org.uk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hq1para.org.uk
Hawk_Silk

Hawk_Silk

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:52 pm

Yep can definitely tell your from the UK area by the fact you used the word mint lol!

Welcome to the forum, I can't tell you much about the mod so far (sorry) but I'm sure one of the knowledgeable guys will be able to tell you something.

Regards Hawk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TinHead

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:33 pm

Well, to be perfectly honest, we have made some good progress so far, obviously with some of the render releases, and there are other renders that still to be released... but on a more serious note, until we find info on an kind of SDK or furthermore, mod tools for Dragon Rising, im afraid the workload has slowed down.

If DR fails to provide, the only other logical reason would be to shift course to ArmA2.

Also just to add, about release dates, well.. it's still TBA. That's all I can say at this time.

Regards,

Tin Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Falklands Conflict 1982 :: Falklands Conflict 1982 Mod :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Cheapest Web Hosting Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com