A mod for Operation Flashpoint: Dragons Rising that is set to bring you a realistic vision of what it was like to be one of the many men that fought during this harsh conflict.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Too all those concerned.Due to a lack of Mod tools, SDK and dedicated servers FC1982 will no longer be an OF DR mod.Thank you all for your support.We currently are reviewing our options on a game platform(game) that we might base our mod on

UK Armed forces member, CGI artist and graphic artist.....plus NGS expert (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mwnciboo

UK Armed forces member, CGI artist and graphic artist.....plus NGS expert (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: UK Armed forces member, CGI artist and graphic artist.....plus NGS expert (ACCEPTED)   UK Armed forces member, CGI artist and graphic artist.....plus NGS expert (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:26 pm

Dear all,
Long time player of OPF now all over OPFDR like a "Tramp on Chips".

My own microsite has lots of FALKLANDS JPG's that i have knocked up based on the DRAGON RISING type FAN ART in the last few days. have a quick look, feel free to take anything from my site and use it as you will. I will just have that quiet satisfaction of contributing to this Mod.

http://sites.google.com/site/mwncibooflashpointproject/home

I am also serving in the UK ARMED forces and NGS is my bag so if you need advice on how NGS calls work i can take you through it.

I am keen to support this mod, as the OFP version took along time and was a really ambitious project. If we all pull together we could complete it alot quicker and the Mission Editor should help out massively.

MWNCI-BOO (MONKEY-BOO)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TinHead

UK Armed forces member, CGI artist and graphic artist.....plus NGS expert (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Armed forces member, CGI artist and graphic artist.....plus NGS expert (ACCEPTED)   UK Armed forces member, CGI artist and graphic artist.....plus NGS expert (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:50 am

Greetings mwnciboo,

Welcome aboard the FC1982 forums, you should now have access to the special area normal members are unable to see and enter, so don't be alarmed when that pops up Razz

We are always looking for talent to ensure this project is created to the best standards Smile

Tin
Back to top Go down
View user profile

UK Armed forces member, CGI artist and graphic artist.....plus NGS expert (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1