A mod for Operation Flashpoint: Dragons Rising that is set to bring you a realistic vision of what it was like to be one of the many men that fought during this harsh conflict.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Too all those concerned.Due to a lack of Mod tools, SDK and dedicated servers FC1982 will no longer be an OF DR mod.Thank you all for your support.We currently are reviewing our options on a game platform(game) that we might base our mod on

Brother Sergeant Morralis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawk_Silk

Hawk_Silk

Brother Sergeant Morralis Empty
PostSubject: Brother Sergeant Morralis   Brother Sergeant Morralis EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:26 am

Well this is nothing to do with the Falklands Conflict Modification, hence why it is in "off-Topic Chat" but since the team has been for want of a better term drooling over what I've been working on for the Falklands Conflict Modification in the internal team area I thought I would let you all see just what can be done in the space of 48 hours.

Brother Sergeant Morralis BrotherSergeantMorralis

Brother sergeant Morralis of the Blood Angels chapter in his Tactical Dreadnought Armor a.k.a Terminator Armor.
This is just a render of him alone and he may yet undergo some alterations, the final image and reason he was built will include his fellow squad members.
There isn't much more to say than that, but if you have any questions I will happily answer them for you.

Regards Phil "Hawk" Dawson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TinHead

PostSubject: Re: Brother Sergeant Morralis   Brother Sergeant Morralis EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:53 am

Real nice Very Happy... You know, I used to be well into 40K a while back... never actually went and battled at the GW in Darlington, but purchased abit of kit from there.

Yup, used to have a small army of Dark Angels... Then I decided to build a second 'army', of Cadian Shock Troops, with some Gaunt's Ghosts Very Happy I liked them the best... did me well in some of my battles against friends :p

Now call me sad the rest of you because I like this type of stuff, but it Is actually quite fun... but of course, others may say get a life?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawk_Silk

Hawk_Silk

PostSubject: Re: Brother Sergeant Morralis   Brother Sergeant Morralis EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:11 pm

lol! It's not sad mate, it's a hobby and everyone has at least one, 40k is just one option available for a hobby. I used to paint the little figures and tanks but I wasn't really into the whole table top fighting part, although I did try it at the Darlington store a couple of times. The models I used to really like painting the most were the Imperial Guard, purely because if it was all real everyone of the IG would be heroes, as they are just regular men and women fighting all sorts of horrors like deamons. While I don't take part in that hobby anymore I am still heavily into the art styles and background of it all, even if you think 40k is for losers you have to admit it's a very rich "universe" and some of the models/art is excelent.

Regards Hawk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TinHead

PostSubject: Re: Brother Sergeant Morralis   Brother Sergeant Morralis EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Ahh yeah, I know what you mean... well, I mean I quite liked it actually. I have nothing against it, like you say it's a hobby. Suited me very well... war. haha, as terrble as it is, I was able to wage war 'safely' from the comfort of my own home Razz

On another note, I also don't battle anymore, simply because people lost interest. I now like to design my own Dioramas, and eventually go on to build them. Although, I haven't got any at home now (various... family members have taken them with them) I am planning to build some more sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawk_Silk

Hawk_Silk

PostSubject: Re: Brother Sergeant Morralis   Brother Sergeant Morralis EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:15 pm

Well then I would love to see what you come up with mate.

You might also like what this fella has done: http://cyphercodicer2.deviantart.com/

Regards Hawk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TinHead

PostSubject: Re: Brother Sergeant Morralis   Brother Sergeant Morralis EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Just been looking at the link, they are some pretty well modeled figures, and the painting, well... I could paint but not as good as that! I suppose practice makes perfect, ehh? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adi
Admin
adi

PostSubject: Re: Brother Sergeant Morralis   Brother Sergeant Morralis EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:48 am

daaamn that's reaaally great work =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brother Sergeant Morralis   Brother Sergeant Morralis Empty

Back to top Go down

Brother Sergeant Morralis
Page 1 of 1